3P Document Protector
Peabody Engineering’s 3P Document Protector is a safe, simple and secure way to label your Gemini®, ProChem® and other chemical tanks with required chemical labeling, company info and any other important information required.
The 3P Weather-Resistant Document Protector is made of a durable plastic material which allows for secure placement of your label in a clean, dry enclosure safe and out of the elements. Each Placard Protector includes durable pressure sensitive adhesive on the back that will bond to any tank, Plastic, Fiberglass or Steel, or any other surface and is strong enough to stay in place for the long run.
- The 3P Document Protector is available in 3 standard sizes
- Made from a durable nylon/polyethylene laminate that provides superior moisture resistance and strength.
- Heavy-duty “zip-lock” closure, allows the placement of documents inside the secure enclosure quickly and easily!
- Super strong Duraco high bond adhesive tape on back, allows the enclosure to be easily placed on almost any surface.
- The versatile 3P Document Protector can be placed in the vertical “portrait” position, or on horizontal “landscape” position, whatever works best in each application.
Contact a Distributor or Rep in your area to complete the process of ordering or call Customer Service for assistance 800-4-PEABODY.
|Placard Protector, 5.5 x 10 for MSDS and Label||Pack of 25||02-33292|
|Placard Protector 10 x 13||Pack of 25||02-31945|
|Placard Protector, Single Use, 10 x 14.75 + 1.5 lip||Pack of 25||02-31960|
|Placard Protector, 18 x 18 for NFPA Diamond Label||Pack of 12||02-33293|