ProChem® Process Chemical Tanks are available in linear and crosslink polyethylene, are designed for agricultural and industrial chemical applications where a single-walled design is desired. Most Tanks include an integrally molded pump mounting platform on top and standard process fittings for fill and discharge of chemicals, water or food products. Supplied with a vented access opening and easy to read calibration in liters and gallons, the ProChem® Tanks offers standard features not previously available anywhere.
- Heavy Duty Construction – Available in 1.5 or 1.9 Specific Gravity for a wide range of products.
- Choice of Materials – Available in Linear Polyethylene (LPE), XLPE, PPL or PVDF.
- Molded-In Calibration – in Gallons and Liters for visual level reference. Blackened-in Calibration Numbering is optional and at additional cost.
- Large Pump Mounting Platform on Top – Rated for 225 lbs / 102.6 kg for direct-mounting of chemical feed pump complete with pump suction connection (up to 300 gallons).
- Standard Top Process Fittings – Designed for top fill and discharge connections and level sensor on 300 Gals and below.
- Sizes from 25 to 1500 Gallon
- Standard Options including Seismic/Wind Restraint Systems, Agitation, Process Connections, etc.
Check out our Combo Kits for ProChem® Tank & Basin & FRP Grating.
To create your setup, look at the various sizes we have below. You can then contact a Distributor or Rep in your area to complete the process of ordering. If image is available, hover over for larger view. If PDF drawing is available – click to download.
NSF/ANSI/CAN 61 Certified
- Tanks made from Linear Polyethylene (LPE) are ALS Group USA, Corp. NSF/ANSI/CAN 61 Certified.
- XLPE Tanks 40 gallons and up are Certified NSF/ANSI/CAN 61.
- PPL and PVDF Tanks of all sizes are Not Certified NSF/ANSI/CAN 61. Contact Customer Service for further info.
|Tank Size Gal||Image||Lid Size||Dia||Hgt||LPE 1.5||LPE 1.9||XLPE 1.9|
|0025 Gal||8 in||19.5 in||026.25 in||01-31272||01-31262||♦ 01-31322|
|0050 Gal||8 in||19.5 in||047.25 in||01-31273||01-31263||01-31323|
|0065 Gal||8 in||23 in||043 in||01-31267||01-32891||01-32894|
|0075 Gal||8 in||27 in||040 in||01-31279||01-31269||01-31329|
|0100 Gal||8 in||27 in||047.75 in||01-31274||01-31264||01-31324|
|0125 Gal||8 in||27 in||059.25 in||01-31688||01-31687||01-31693|
|0175 Gal||8 in||34 in||055 in||01-31860||01-31660||01-31663|
|0200 Gal||8 in||34 in||061 in||01-31276||01-31266||01-31326|
|0300 Gal||8 in||34 in||085 in||01-33832||01-33833||01-33834|
|0300 Gal||16 in||48 in||051.5 in||01-31277||01-31268||01-31328|
|0525 Gal||16 in||48 in||077.5 in||01-31278||01-31270||01-31330|
|0550 Gal||16 in||73 in||045 in||01-33429||01-33430||01-33431|
|0750 Gal||16 in||48 in||112 in||01-31280||01-33006||01-33009|
|1000 Gal||16 in||73 in||068 in||01-33046||01-33047||01-33048|
|1500 Gal||16 in||73 in||096 in||01-33050||01-33051||01-33052|